I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I love all things social media, graphic design, and dessert—emphasis on that last part. As a self-proclaimed cupcake connoisseur, gummy guru and sweets specialist, Sugarfina is one of my favorite places to satisfy my sweet tooth. With so many options available, it’s hard to pick just one favorite sweet treat. However, after reading Eater’s top picks, I knew I had to weigh in with my opinion.
Candy, for grown-ups.
Whether it’s morning time or in the hot sunshine; bring on that sweet, sweet candy (amirite, Aaron Carter?). One of the best things about Sugarfina is that they are constantly introducing new and irresistible candies. With more than 140 varieties, from gummies to chocolates, there really is something for everyone.
Since Eater’s article was published, Sugarfina has added a quite a few additions to their candy collection—some that have even knocked out my previous favorites (I’m sorry Peach Bellini gummies). So without further ado, I present to you my top 6 Sugarfina picks:
- Bubbly Bears – Let me start by saying, I love the Champagne Bears…and the Baby Champagne Bears. They were the first purchase I made at Sugarfina. In all honesty, they would’ve probably always been my favorite with no questions asked. That is until I tried Bubbly Bears. I’ve always loved a sweet and sour combination, add in some Dom Pérignon and we have ourselves a winner.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels – If the name doesn’t say it all already, dark chocolate + sea salt caramel = a match made in heaven. You’ll probably also soon realize that these are the only non-gummy product on my list (I really love gummies). These caramels are life-changing. They are the perfect balance of a sweet caramel and a rich dark chocolate all wrapped together in one bite.
- Pink Flamingos – Blame it on my Florida roots, but I love grapefruit flavored things. Add in that these little flamingos are perfectly pink, and that’s what I call a win-win situation. These are the perfect treat to get you in the mood for sunshine and summer weather.
- Rosé All Day – Yes, I was on the waitlist, and yes, it was totally and completely worth it. Similar to the Champagne Bears, you really can taste the rosé in every bite. There’s just something about these bears that make me feel more sophisticated when eating them. “Oh, this? No, it’s not regular candy, it’s cool candy.”
- Parisian Pineapples – I may have been late to hop on the pineapple trend. But fear not, I have arrived. These tiny pineapples are incredibly adorable. How can you not love cute candy? *Pro tip: Mixing Parisian Pineapples and Pink Flamingos is a guaranteed way to put you in a tropical mood.
- Sugar Lips – Here it is again, that winning sweet and sour combo. I love Sugar Lips because they come in three different flavors; watermelon, bubble gum, and strawberry. I usually avoid bubble gum flavored things with the worry they’re going to be too sweet or taste too artificial. But, I think the sweet and sour overlay cuts the bubble gum flavor completely. Warning: these are highly addictive and you will find yourself running out very quickly.
How do you think my Sugarfina favorites stack up? Let me know in the comments below!